- Bookings: At the time of confirmation, a deposit of 10% of the total cost is requested. The remaining amount of the total cost shall be paid in cash on your first meeting with your guide in Gonder, just before the commencement of the tour. Unless prior arrangements have been made, Simen is not indebted to conduct the tour if complete payment has not been received. Contracts and agreements will be valid consequent to Simen (Simen's) confirmation of the booking by fax, e-mail, letter or telephone.
- Cancellations: Abolition of confirmed bookings received more than 10 days prior to departure are not subject to any cancellation fee, your deposit will be fully refunded. However, cancellations received less than 10 days prior to departure will be subject to relinquishment of the entire deposit payed.
- Responsibility and Liability: Only the laws of Ethiopia govern Simen's liability to passengers transported in its own vehicles and all claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the court of Ethiopia in which the cause of action arises. Although every possible care is taken to safeguard you and your property, Simen accepts no liability for loss or damage of any personal effects. Simen will dispose its beSimen efforts to assiSimen visitors when dealing with third parties such as hotels, air lines and other transport companies and travel agents. However, Simen can not be held responsible for any loss or harm such as sickness, injury, death or additional coSimens incurred due to denied boarding, overbooking, cancellation or delay caused by the third party.
- Prices: Simen's tour prices as stated on simensethiopia.com are subject to change, but remain fixed once the 10% deposit has been payed.
- Itineraries: Only selected itineraries are arranged here, however, numerous types of tours that suit the traveler's convenience can be organized. Combined tours can also be arranged on request.